1. Chung, Tai-An and Chun-Yao Tseng*(2018).The Knowledge Intensity and the Economic Performance in Taiwan’s Knowledge Intensity Business Services. Economic Research - ekonomska istraživanja, Vol.32, 15 Pages (In Press) (SSCI).
2. Tseng, Chun-Yao*, Sheng-Cheng Lin, Da-Chang Pai & Chi-Wei Tung (2016). The relationship between innovation network and innovation capability: a social network perspective. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, Vol.28, No.9, pp.1029-1040. (SSCI).
3. Chen, Mei-Ping, Yu-Hui Lin, Chun-Yao Tseng* and Wen-Yi Chen (2015). Bubbles in health care: Evidence from the U.S., U.K., and German stock markets. North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol.31, No.C, pp.193-205. (SSCI).
4. Tseng, Chun-Yao* (2014). Technological Innovation Capability, Knowledge Sourcing and Collaborative Innovation in Gulf Cooperation Council. Innovation: Management, Policy & Practice, Vol.16, No. 2, pp.212-223. (SSCI).
5. Tseng, Chun-Yao* and Pai, Da Chang (2014). Knowledge search, spillover and creation capability in India’s pharmaceutical industry. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, Vol. 26, No.2, pp.207-222. (SSCI)
6. Tseng, Chun-Yao* and Ping Ho Ting (2013). Patent Analysis for Technology Development of Artificial Intelligence: A Country-Level Comparative Study. Innovation-Management, Policy & Practice, Vol.15, No.4, pp. 439-446. (SSCI).
7. Pai, Da Chang and Tseng, Chun-Yao* and and Liou, Cheng-Hwai (2012). Collaborative innovation in emerging economies: the case of India and China. Innovation-Management Policy & Practice, Vol.14, No.3, pp.467-476. (SSCI).
8. Tseng, Chun-Yao* and Pai, Da Chang and Hung, Chi-Hsia (2011). Knowledge Absorptive Capacity and Innovation Performance in KIBS. Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol.15,No.6, pp. 971-983. (SSCI).
9. Tseng, Chun-Yao* (2009). Technological Innovation and Knowledge Network in Asia: Evidence from Comparison of Information and Communication Technologies among Six Countries. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, Vol. 76, No. 5, pp.654-663. (SSCI)
10. Tseng, Chun-Yao* (2009). Technological Innovation in BRIC Economies: a Comparative Study Based on Patent Citation Data. Research-Technology Management, Vol. 52, No,2, pp.29-35. (SSCI).
11. Wu, Lei-Yu and Wang, Chun-Ju and Tseng, Chun-Yao* and Wu, Ming-Cheng (2009). Founding Team and Start-up Competitive Advantage. Management Decision, Vol.47, No.3, pp.345-358. (SSCI).
12. Tseng, Chun-Yao* (2009). Technology development and knowledge spillover in Africa: evidence using patent and citation data. International Journal of Technology Management, Vol. 45, No. 1/2, pp.50-61. (SSCI).
13. Tseng, Chun-Yao*, Kuo, H.Y., Chou, S.S. (2008). Configuration of Innovation and Performance in the Service Industry: Evidence from Taiwanese Hotel Industry. Service Industries Journal, Vol. 28, No. 7, pp.1015- 1028. (SSCI).
14. Tseng, Chun-Yao* (2008). Internal R&D Effort, External Imported Technology an Ecnomic Value Added: Empirical Study of Taiwan's Electronic Industry. Applied Economics, Vol. 40, No.8, pp.1073-1082. (SSCI).
15. Hu, M.C., Tseng, Chun-Yao* (2007). Technological Interdependence and Knowledge Diffusion in the Building of National Innovative Capacity : the Role of Taiwan 's Chemical Industry,. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, Vol. 74, No.3, pp.298-312. (SSCI).
16. Tseng, Chun-Yao*, Wu, L.Y. (2007). Innovation Quality in the Automobile Industry -Measurement Indicators and Performance Implications. International Journal of Technology Management, Vol. 37, No.1/2, pp.162-177. (SSCI).
17. Wu, M.C., Tseng, Chun-Yao (2006). Valuation of Patent - A Real Options Perspective. Applied Economics Letters, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp.313-318. (SSCI).